About the BKC
Badger Kennel Club (BKC) is an AKC sanctioned non profit organization dedicated to dogs, and helping dogs and their owners develop a positive and rewarding relationship. BKC holds classes that use positive dog training techniques and sponsors educational events. The Badger Kennel Club members own over 65 different breeds of dogs. Our instructors are dedicated to dogs and many have decades of experience working with and training dogs to be companions, good canine citizens, and successful participants in American Kennel Club (AKC) events. BKC is active in the community and provides services like low cost microchip clinics and donations of books to public libraries. The Legislative Liaison committee also keeps members up-to-date on legal issues related to dog ownership. We also do community outreach to educate people about dogs and dog ownership.
Healthy, happy puppies start with ME and AKC!
- To advance the best interests of all dogs and the dog fancier in all matters.
- To further the advancement of all breeds of purebred dogs;
- To provide educational opportunities;
- To encourage the training of all dogs for competition and good canine citizenship;
- To foster and maintain friendship among the membership and to encourage good sportsmanship;
- To encourage and support dog shows and performance trials under the rules of the American Kennel Club.
BKC Officers & Directors
Badger Kennel Club Board meetings are held every 2nd Thursday of the month at 7:00pm.
General business meetings are held at the Badger Kennel Club Training Center on the 3rd Thursday of each month except July and December. Guests are welcome. There is either an educational program or social hour at 7 pm, with the business meeting following.
All written correspondence should be sent to the Club President Badger Kennel Club, Inc. C/O Lynda Nelson, 3624 Glenn Lane, Middleton WI 53562 email@example.com