Spring Obedience and Rally Trial
March 16th @ 8:00 am – March 17th @ 5:00 pm
Join BKC on March 16th & 17th, 2019, for our annual Spring Obedience and Rally Trials.
Our Judges for the event are:
Mr. Charles Kline
Mrs. Debra Schneider
We are offering the following Classes in obedience and rally both days.
Pat Smith, c/o CAPER LLC
4044 S. 92nd St, Greenfield WI 53228
Novice A /Open A/Utility A
Novice B/Open B/Utility B
OPTIONAL TITLING CLASSES
Beginner Novice A/Graduate Novice/Preferred Novice
Beginner Novice B/ Graduate Open/ Preferred Open
Novice A & B/ Advanced A & B/ Excellent A & B
Opening Date: Now open
Entries close February 27th at 6:00 pm CST
(unless numerical limit is reached prior to this date)
Badger Kennel Club
5925 Haase Rd, DeForest WI 53532-2978
All judging will be indoors, unbenched
Show hours 8am to 5pm each day
- This event Is accepting entries for mixed breed dogs
listed in the AKC Canine Partners program
Entry fees per day: (including AKC recording/event service fees)
Obedience (per trial)/Rally (per trial)
First entry $26 First entry $26
Each additional entry (same dog) $20 Additional entry (same dog) $20
If you are entering both Open B & Utility B, please indicate UDX on entry. Fee $46.00
If you are entering both Rally Adv. B & Rally Exc. B, please indicate RAE on entry. Fee $46.00
CLICK FOR PREMIUM
FRIDAY OBEDIENCE “C” MATCH / RING TIME
(aka 5 for 5)
Friday March 15, 2019
• Doors open and registration begins at 5:30 p.m.
There will be no pre-registration. Registration closes at 6:30 p.m.
• Cost is $5 for 5 minutes.
• You may purchase blocks of 5 or 10 minutes only. If you wish to purchase additional time, you can do so, but you will have to wait until all participants have had their initial 5 or 10 minutes before you can re-enter the ring.
• Treats and toys are encouraged, but please be sure no food is left on the floor.
• Please use competition collars only.
• BKC reserves the right to excuse anyone making harsh corrections