All-breed Obedience & Rally Trials
Saturday & Sunday
March 14th & 15th, 2020
This event Is accepting entries for mixed breed dogs listed in the AKC Canine Partners program
Badger Kennel Club
5925 Haase Rd, DeForest WI 53532-2978
All judging will be indoors, unbenched
Show hours 8am to 5pm each day
Judging is limited to 7 hours per judge per day
Entries close February 26 at 6:00 pm CST unless numerical limits reached prior to this date after which time entries cannot be accepted, canceled, altered or substituted
Our Judges for the event are: Mr. Robert M. Burgin and Mr. Fred Buroff
Novice A /Open A/Utility A
Novice B/Open B/Utility B
OPTIONAL TITLING CLASSES
Beginner Novice A/Graduate Novice/Preferred Novice
Beginner Novice B/ Graduate Open/ Preferred Open
Novice A & B/ Advanced A & B/ Excellent A & B
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PREMIUM
FRIDAY OBEDIENCE “C” MATCH / RING TIME
(aka 5 for 5)
Friday – March 13, 2020
• Doors open and registration begins at 5:30 p.m.
There will be no pre-registration. Registration closes at 6:30 p.m.
• Cost is $5 for 5 minutes.
• You may purchase blocks of 5 or 10 minutes only. If you wish to purchase additional time, you can do so, but you will have to wait until all participants have had their initial 5 or 10 minutes before you can re-enter the ring.
• Treats and toys are encouraged, but please be sure no food is left on the floor.
• Please use competition collars only.
• BKC reserves the right to excuse anyone making harsh corrections