We are an all volunteer club and as such, our success depends on participation from each and every member! If you are searching for a way to help out contact any Committee Chairperson to get yourself involved in your area of interest.
Currently, we are in need of volunteers to help out with:
- Dairyland Classic workers: Contact Terry Lendved or Kim Lohman email@example.com
- RV coordinator at the Dairyland Classic Dog Show, May 3-6 2018. Familiarity with RVs and dog shows is helpful. Need to be on site at Jefferson County Fairgrounds for the 4 days. A mentor is available with details. Contact Terry Lendved. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Microchip Event Coordinator: Contact Lynda Nelson email@example.com
- Garage Sale assistants: Contact Karen Shaw firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 2018 Dog Fair workers: Contact
- March 17/18 2018 Obedience Trial help: Contact Judy Donmoyer email@example.com
- December 2018 Agility Trial help: Contact Kelly White or Carrie Knutson firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also in need of Chairpersons:
- Canine Good Citizen Chair – Talk with class participants, arrange instructors, check in classes. Work with CGC secretary. email@example.com
- Marketing & Publicity Chair – Advertise BKC in the community via social media, print, and more. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ethics Chair – Research and report to the membership ethical issues involving dogs and their care. email@example.com
- Webmaster – Help run our WordPress website. Can be done from home. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising Chair – Help plan and organize fund raising events such as a garage sale, dog items for sale at the club or whatever fun ideas come up! email@example.com
Without the help of our members, the BKC can not function! Please, get involved, enjoy the company of other dog lovers, and maybe learn a thing or two!!